A leading global travel and technology firm wants to shape and influence customer behaviour to drive revenue and value for its clients, covering 26 international markets. The firm offers a unique blend of industry and sector specialists who together provide market-leading products and services, and has access to unrivalled insight and expertise around affluent consumers and frequent travellers which enables them create products and services that increase customer engagement, loyalty and value.
Purpose and Mission:
Working within the Travel Proposition Marketing Team, you will have day-to-day responsibility for the development and delivery of product marketing materials and activities to support the hero sub-brand, which has millions of members globally and is offered both as a consumer as well as a wholesale and associate channel proposition connected with clients in the Finance and Telco sectors.
You will support the Product Marketing Manager in the delivery and execution of global marketing plans to support major updates to hero brand app and web area. This includes the creation and maintenance of all product collateral including technical product sheets, sales decks, online content, app content, go-to-market toolkits, videos, training material, and product launch plans.
- Creation of content for the app and web
- Work closely with Product Managers to create training materials which support each product release for cross-functional teams across various geographies
- Support each product release with a clear marketing plan addressing B2B and B2B2C audiences
- Deliver all elements of the product release marketing plan including updates to all marketing collateral
- Ownership of B2B content on the website and lead for B2B content update and localisation
- Ownership of the marketing portal and responsible for ensuring content is up to date and in line with client requirements
- On-going development of brand, sales collateral and client case studies
- Copywrite, edit and proof read content for use as part of PR, sales collateral, whitepapers, client releases and internal communications
- Identify and specify product / service requirements to meet the needs of B2B customers
- Liaise with Group teams including central marketing on all centralised projects, Group campaign initiatives, events and product launches
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Experience in a product marketing or marketing communications role, ideally within Finance, FinTech, Telcos or Travel
- Previous experience in a b2b marketing role desirable
- Excellent copywriting skills (press release, case studies, e-mails, thought leadership etc)
- Excellent written and creative skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Proven ability to influence senior management and develop relationships at all levels
- Excellent English language skills are essential, and any additional languages would be advantageous