An exciting opportunity has risen with a leader in a high - growth and competitive technology sector. They are looking for a creative Product Marketing Executive to join their team, based in Central London.
The successful candidate will lead marketing and product management to engage customers and users with compelling narratives around product and services offers support. The Product Marketing Executive will work closely with the Senior Product Marketing Manager and support the continued success of the marketing team. This role is both, creative and technical and an opportunity for a skilled storyteller to bring the product to life.
- Building a clear and consistent narrative to describe the industry-leading platform, highlighting its key benefits, features, and differentiators
- Collaborating with marketing team to accurately represent the product in all communications and specific markets
- Working with product management to understand the product inside-out and become a product expert to support sales and the rest of the marketing team
- Research market specificities, customer needs and competition to help drive the product road-map
- Developing a library of product marketing materials for use in different channels and settings, presentation materials etc.
- Working cross-functionally to ensure that the entire organisation talks about the product in the same way, using the same language
- Developing new marketing and sales enablement materials; supporting training of sales, marketing, and customer service teams
- Fully own and manage the marketing launch of new products and services, as well as the migration of legacy customers, coordinating with the marketing team
- Previous experience in marketing or product management in a technical B2B setting;
- Experience developing graphically interesting and compelling presentations and collateral
- Ability to operate in a fast-growing, fast-moving, ever-changing environment
- SaaS, telecommunications, or logistics experience a plus
- High level of attention to detail and a drive to create polished, professional material
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain technical products in easy-to-understand language
- Experience with customer engagement and customer insight
- Native English; additional languages French, Spanish a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with a constructive attitude and a can - do attitude