EMR are working with the country's leading education content business who are seeking an ambitious Product Marketing Executive to join their incredibly talented and collaborative team in their brand new office space in London.
You will be responsible for delivering integrated campaigns which maximise sales and retention, ensuring that membership experience is optimised through strong brand, messages and values in all member communications.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding copywriting skills with 2 - 3 years experience in a similar role in either B2B or product marketing. Your communication, project management and organisational skills will be excellent and you should have an interest in the education sector as you'll be working with people who have a real passion for the service the organisation delivers.
- Work with the marketing team, product managers, account managers and business development to develop the acquisition and engagement marketing strategy, which sits alongside the product, content and company strategy
- Work with content leads to ensure that newly developed articles and fresh content is effectively communicated to members and prospective members
- Work with product managers to ensure that marketing is effectively aligned with new product developments and feature enhancements
- Manage and execute marketing campaigns with a view to ensuring we ultimately meet acquisition targets
- Make the best use of the full marketing mix (email, direct mail, social media, digital, PR etc) to ensure campaigns are as effective as possible
- Plan and project manage the creation and delivery of communications via a range of channels (including email and direct mail)
- Work with the digital team to integrate digital channels, and ensure that activity is effectively integrated into wider digital marketing activities
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong B2B marketing experience
- Strong data analysis and preparation skills
- Good existing knowledge of email marketing tools and CRM systems
- Good team-working skills and be adept at managing various stakeholders/agendas
- Be able to suggest and implement creative ideas to reach and engage with groups of schools
- A keen interest developing education sector expertise and sensitive to the needs and culture of school leaders, governors, local authorities and multi-academy trusts.