A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Product Marketing Executive to join the marketing team of an established professional body in the insurance and finance sector.
As Product Marketing Executive, you will create and deliver exceptional quality marketing campaigns for the company's insurance and financial qualifications. You'll be responsible for driving growth through the execution of effective and innovative marketing and communication promotions, ensuring relevant campaigns play a key role in helping learners to progress through their qualifications. In this senior position, you will be expected to manage the end to end processes, therefore, the ideal candidate would be very experienced in similar position.
You will be driven, ambitious, proactive and be able to show initiative whilst working in a fast paced but warm environment which offers flexible working hours. Two years experience in the financial/insurance is preferable for applicants. You must be able to demonstrate quantitative achievements in relation to previous work experiences and must be able to lead and take full ownership of campaigns.
Role: Product Marketing Executive - Campaigns
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
- Support the creation and delivery of the organisation's marketing plan, driving both financial and non-financial ROI
- Lead on the planning, creation, implementation, management and monitoring of targeted and segmented multi-channel campaigns and projects to promote products and services including website activity, social media, industry and promotional events, and content/website promotion
- To generate leads from new and existing customers (B2B and B2C)
- Plan, implement and monitor promotional campaigns for the organisation's commercial products, in particular new products and service launches
- Maintain excellent communications with the organisation's external partners and suppliers, and across internal departments both in the UK and in global offices
- Measure and report on campaign performance and marketing effectiveness to deliver agreed campaign KPIs - sharing results and recommending ways to improve future performance.
- Support a junior marketing executive in their development
- Experience of planning and executing marketing campaigns across a range of channels including web, email and social media
- Strong writing and copy-editing skills to turn complex propositions into simple and compelling messages, including the creation of compelling presentations
- Excellent communication skills to maintain relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of digital marketing (Social, PPC, Google Analytics, SEO and GDPR) and an ability to create and disseminate digital content e.g. graphics/videos across various channels
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively, in an enthusiastic and diverse team
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills to produce campaigns on time