A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Product Marketing Executive to join the country's leading EdTech business on an initial 12 month FTC.
As Product Marketing Executive you will be responsible for delivering engagement and growth strategies for the company's key digital content products, boosting sales and memberships across the UK through the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns and lead generation activities. As part of this truly collaborative organisation, you will be part of an incredibly passionate and united marketing team with brilliant opportunities for personal and professional development.
For now, you will be expected to work remotely but will eventually be expected to work in their modern London HQ once it is deemed safe to do so.
At a time where the education sector needs more support than ever due to the pandemic, this really is a fantastic opportunity for you to make a huge difference to all those who study across the UK.
To apply for this role, you must have recent experience within the education sector and must have an understanding of how educational institutions function. You will have strong experience of delivering multi-channel campaigns, a high level of copywriting ability, strong analytical skills for reporting as well as B2B experience.
- The Product Marketing Executive will work alongside the wider marketing department to develop the acquisition and engagement marketing strategy
- Ensure that newly developed articles and fresh content is effectively communicated to members and prospective members and that all marketing is effectively aligned with new product developments and feature enhancements
- Manage and implement a variety of marketing campaigns to ultimately meet acquisition targets
- Make the best use of the full marketing mix (email, direct mail, social media, digital, PR etc) to ensure campaigns are as effective as possible
- End to end creation and delivery of well written, concise and on-brand communications via a range of both online and offline channels
- Get others excited about your campaigns, get their 'buy in', and get others' thoughts through presentations at company and team meetings
- Analyse the effectiveness and ROI of campaigns based on the take-up and conversion rates - with
- a view to ensuring all marketing activity is viable and sustainable.
- Regularly report to product and sales meetings on the success of recent campaigns using insights
- Excellent copywriting skills
- 3 years' B2B marketing experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong data analysis and preparation skills
- Good existing knowledge of email marketing tools and CRM systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Good team-working skills and be adept at managing various stakeholders/agendas
- A keen interest developing education sector expertise and sensitive to the needs and culture of school leaders, governors, local authorities and multi-academy trusts
If you feel that you or someone you know would be a great fit for this position, please contact Danny Hames directly with your CV and availability for a telephone conversation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advert posted: 12/01/2021