A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well-known, global travel technology company that's used by savvy travellers and holiday seekers all over the world.
The company includes a number of travel fare aggregators and travel metasearch engine websites which have a truly global reach. They're now looking for an experienced Product Marketing Director to join their first-class team.
About The Product Marketing Director
As the Product Marketing Director, you will be at the heart of developing go-to-market strategies by overseeing the success of the product managers.
Key Responsibilities for the Product Marketing Director:
- You'll conduct research projects to gather insights about partner needs
- You'll understand buying needs and drive an audience-centric marketing approach
- You'll establish effective strategies and models for the product portfolio
- Provide direction for messaging, value propositions and product positioning
About The Successful Product Marketing Director
If you have over 8 years' product marketing experience in a B2B organisations and can demonstrate a successful track-record in a similar role, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Product Marketing Director
- 8+ years' B2B product marketing experience
- Experience in building effective product marketing teams
- Solid commercial knowledge and experience
- Understands how to conduct market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and asses growth opportunities.
The Product Marketing Director role pays an annual salary up to £120,000 and includes excellent benefits and incentives.
For more information about the Product Marketing Director role or to apply, send your CV now to Luke at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive