Job Title: Product Marketing Director - Global Travel Tech Company
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £120K base depending on experience plus travel allowance (£9K), 20% bonus and benefits including healthcare, travel insurance and flexi working
About The Travel Tech Company
Leading global travel technology platform is looking for a talented Product Marketing Director to join their dynamic and collaborative team in Central London. This high growth travel tech company has thousands of employees globally, and has won multiple awards for being a 'best employer'. With a compelling mission and purpose, this is a rewarding and fulfilling place to work. This travel tech company has fostered an open, inclusive and meritocratic culture where you can make a big impact.
About the Product Marketing Director role
The new Product Marketing Director role will own the product marketing strategy for the B2B side of this leading global travel tech company. The role will be both strategic and hands on.
Key Responsibilities for the Product Marketing Director:
- Lead product managers to develop go to market strategy for products and solutions in the portfolio
- Lead research to gain insights about buyers needs
- Drive the go to market vision and strategy
- Lead the development of product value propositions and messaging
- Nurture and grow the product marketing team
You'll be a talented B2B product marketing leader, looking to take the next step in your career at an exciting global travel tech company.
Skills and experience needed for the Product Marketing Director role:
- 8+ years' experience in product marketing in a B2B environment
- Ability and willingness to be both a thinker and a doer
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced global matrix organisation
- Experience leading a team
- Strong commercial skills
For more information about the Product Marketing Director or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.