- Managing a range of product propositions to support the business in its growth plans.
- Supporting the development, approval and implementation of initiatives, with a clear rationale for each change.
- Helping to enhance customer value and the customer experience via product and process changes.
- Identifying, managing and reporting risks, ensuring all regulatory obligations are met.
- Analysing product, market, risk and economic data as well as internal performance information to inform business decisions.
- Working with a diverse set of senior stakeholders to develop and deliver initiatives at pace.
- Supporting other team colleagues in achieving the overall objectives of the team.
- Solid track record of Product Management ideally in a B2C environment
- Ability to balance the commercial and customer elements of product propositions within a framework of robust risk management.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand numbers in detail, translate into insight and then proposals that are clear and compelling.
- Effective written, verbal and presentational skills to communicate complex messages in a clear and persuasive way at a senior level. Ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders and their teams.
- Capacity to apply different and innovative approaches to solve problems. Capacity to effectively prioritise objectives to deliver against objectives. Acting with integrity, achieving excellence and taking ownership for all work.
- Creating a positive work culture for team and colleagues. An authentic, can-do attitude with a sense of urgency, supported by a diplomatic approach.