- Varied Product Management Role.
- Work within the beauty industry.
- Great company culture/environment.
What you'll be doing
Your role will be to manage the design and development of new products for a key account. You will show market insight to analyse and understand your customer base (no, this does not mean hundreds of free samples) to consistently deliver great products to market that maximise sales and opportunities. Along with New Product Development (NPD), you will be responsible for the development of strategic initiatives and costings and promotional plans.
You will manage the critical path through product development and ensure it is actioned and delivered in line with customers' presentations. It is vital you stay on top of emerging trends in the market and fashion world and are aware of competitor activity to ensure you stay ahead of the game.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience within a Product Management role
- Experience managing the cradle to grave development process
- Experience managing local or Far East manufacturing processes
- Ideally experience within an FMCG environment
- A great communicator able to manage internal and external departments
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
You will be working in a large team with great offices and in an environment that will truly reward your hard work. With a competitive salary (£26k-£28k) and good benefits package, you will work with some huge clients and will be able to nurture and progress these relationships further. If you're looking for a role with a lot of variety and offers a long term career then look no further!
If you're looking to develop your Product career within a fantastic organisation then look no further, apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.