An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced and entrepreneurial Product Manager to join a leading UK health charity as their Supporter Manager, tasked with providing innovative fundraising products on a 6 month contract in the heart of London.
In this crucial role, you will help develop and deliver a range of new and existing fundraising products and propositions enabling the charity to offer opportunities to supporters and donors in new and exciting ways. You will utilise data insight to measure and enhance the charties products and help develop and deliver new income generating initiatives. You will be able to fully control new propositions and will be encouraged to devise a very exciting and modern approach to the engagement of supporters.
- Development and delivery of a range of supporter giving fundraising products, activities, campaigns and journey plans with a view to grow gross and net income.
- Delivery of fundraising products, propositions and journey plans for launch via multi-channel campaigns.
- Development and delivery of initiatives to drive acquisition, retention and stewardship of new and existing engagers and donors including welcome, in-life and retention programmes.
- Using agile working methodologies assist in the development of minimal viable product (MVP's) innovations for incubation, testing and learnings to help deliver new products and define income/ engagement opportunities with existing and new supporters.
- Work with the Fundraising data, insights and optimisation and Acquisition Managers to assist with both analysis and data-driven insights to guide product and proposition development.
- Work with the wider fundraising and media teams to plan, co-ordinate and implement optimized journey plans and campaign activities across key paid, owned and earned media, email and direct mail.
- Assist in the co-ordination of campaign briefings, deliveries and evaluation. Ensure all activity is carried out on time, within budgets, and to agreed standards with detailed analytics.