Reporting into Head of Product, the Product Manager the ideal candidate will be customer focused and commercially astute, with a background spanning the end to end product lifecycle (new product development, in-life product management and product go to market) and a passion for clients.
- Contribute to product/ portfolio strategy and plans
- Ensure product positioning is differentiated, supports the brand, is value driven and wrapped in a compelling proposition in order to reach the right customer at the right time through the right channel
- Maintain ongoing feedback channels with customers and sales
- Benchmark product offering against the competition, market and technology trend
- Complement product dashboard with market penetration & market share KPIs to drive performance insights
- Underpin product performance view with customer acquisition, retention, value & tenure insights
- The ideal product management candidate will be customer focused and commercially astute
- Display strength in both creative and analytical tasks
- Be a self-starter who enjoys working cross-functionally to drive change and execution.
- Must excel in working as part of a multi-functional virtual team to deliver on business objectives