|Job Title:||Product Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-22 00:00:00}|
|Contact Name:||Nadia Hemmings|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 15:16|
Specialising in ophthalmology products you'll be tasked with driving multi-channel marketing activities as well as sales projects. In this busy position you'll work closely with the global head office and develop and implement activity with the aim of maximising the product categories and identifying new market opportunities. Specific responsibilities will include:
• Supporting all phases of the product life cycle
• Developing product and marketing plans for the UK ensuring they are aligned with other core countries
• Developing traditional and digital marketing strategies
• Overseeing marketing campaigns and sales initiatives
• Ensuring all compliance and regulatory sign off processes are adhered to
• Management of external agencies and suppliers
What We're Looking For:
To be considered you must be from a pharmaceutical marketing background - ideally ophthalmology but this isn't essential. Previous experience working in medical sales would also be advantageous.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Nadia Hemmings on 0113 2469605 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's