This global financial services company is seeking a new Product Manager to come and work in one of their Product teams who look after their faster growing acquisition channel.
This role is a global position where you will be responsible for this product in over a dozen countries. Not only will you enable the launching into new countries but you will also be looking at improvements, and ways to innovate this current product offering.
You will work closely with the engineering, research, analytics and marketing teams. Within this role the key to success is being able to build trust with internal stakeholders and work closely with them to get initiatives completed.
- Align and partner with key business stakeholders in various markets to execute end-to-end program strategy and testing of new capabilities
- Work with a mature agile development team to enable tests and features on the R&D roadmap
- Write and manage user stories to support new product capabilities and attend agile planning ceremonies to ensure that new features are delivered with speed and quality
- Create process flows and UX mockups to illustrate functional requirements
- For more complex features, conduct feasibility assessments with Technology and provide recommendations to the Product Owner and market stakeholders
- Maintain backlog for experimentation and product development and facilitate regular backlog prioritization meetings
- Partner with the Analytics team to set-up tests, end-to-end tracking and reporting
- Assist with creation of presentations for executive audiences from time to time
- University Degree or higher, preferably in a business discipline such as marketing
- Passionate about new / emerging technologies and innovation, with an ability to think outside the box in order to bring new ideas to our team
- Experienced in UX design principles or with consumer-facing digital applications
- Digital marketing savvy, with good understanding of messaging, channel strategy, segmentation, ROI considerations, etc.
- Extremely organised with a proven ability to manage projects end-to-end
- Able multi-task, operate autonomously, and prioritize effectively
- Self-starter who thrives in a rapidly changing, fluid environment
- Exceptional at relationship-building and collaboration and able to work cohesively with multiple stakeholders and markets
- Experienced in analysing financial, customer and market data and using it in decision-making.
- Exceptional at written and oral communication
- Knowledge of agile methodologies, developing & reviewing user stories and understanding of process flows is preferred