Are you passionate about technology and experienced in systems integration and driving digital innovation? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Product Manager - £40,000-£45,000 - East London
Located in South East London, this Leisure organisation partners with local authorities to run leisure centres, libraries, event centres as well as world-class sporting venues. They are passionate about their thriving communities and invest back into their facilities, projects and people!
As Product Manager you will be identifying opportunities to improve their product offering, including user-facing websites, mobile app (s), and APIs, as well as third party services such as email service providers.
You will be responsible for:
- driving integration across platforms to improve the customer journey
- develop new technologies such as facial recognition and ensure successful integration
- lead discussions towards the single customer view
- building a product roadmap
- prioritising digital work requests in alignment with the roadmap and vision
- testing and refining new products
To be successful in this Product Manager role you MUST have:
- led the delivery of substantial projects from beginning to end
- in-depth experience of working in the digital communications environment
- excellent communication skills
- working knowledge of agile and digital project processes
- an understanding of the 'single customer view'
- experience of pulling, crunching and analysing data to build compelling business cases
If you have all of the above, please apply online now...
Product Manager - £40,000-£45,000 - East LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.