Product Manager - c£40,000 - £50,000 DOE + company car + additional benefits - Norwich
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of Europe's largest manufacturers and distributors as their Product Manager for a range of high spec products.
As part of this role you will deliver long-term sustainable growth through the management of a portfolio of products. You will establish yourself as the recognised product owner within the business, setting and aligning product strategy to deliver the overall business strategy, working seamlessly across functions to ensure successful execution.
You will be responsible for all product aspects related to your product range including general responsibility for share, volume and profit.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and own the product plan for your portfolio
- Work with group product management to build and execute a UK product roadmap
- Lead a cross-functional team to successfully execute UK market launches for new products, end of life product cessation and in-lifecycle product improvements
- Manage the product development process through NPD.
- Identify key competitors and their products, build counter arguments for Sales team
- Ensure New Product development is customer focused, securing voice of customer from direct research for all projects
- Constantly re-evaluate the product positioning throughout its lifecycle
- Set and continually review pricing to support the value proposition, ensuring maximum profitability whilst balancing demand.
- Deliver training to sales teams to ensure they are confident and competent to take the proposition to market.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a product management role and be able to demonstrate success in defining and launching excellent products.
The company itself believe whole heartedly in the benefit of employee development and benefits include a company car, 25 days holiday, pension scheme and more. This role is likely to require a moderate level of UK travel.
Please apply directly to this advert or contact Jessie at Blue Skies to discuss.