Our client are one of the UK's most recognised brands and are looking to create a digital world that enables great things to happen. They're in the process of growing out all parts of the business, with the aim of connecting to more customers.
I am searching for an App Product Manager to drive the full end to end product and lifecycle management of our client's products. This role has a huge opportunity to make a big impact as you'll be expected to plan and prelaunch the app within the first 6 month of starting.
Furthermore, your role will see you work closely with the Mobile Digital team to build a great plan across App and Web to help protect and grow revenue, increase efficiencies and to enhance customer relationships.
- Lead a product design approach working closely with the Brand team to ensure app experience guidelines are aligned to overall UX approach
- Work with the Commercial and Marketing teams to define opportunities for the app to deepen customer engagement through revenue growth and revenue protection
- Develop business cases, investment cases and input for Budget/LRP decks
- Use reporting and feedback from customers and customer-facing teams to implement improvements to the app
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve costs, product performance and service experience
- Working with Apps delivery teams, establish plans to cover user research, customer journey maps, develop wireframes & designs, copywriting, user testing, build & delivery.
- Understand customer behaviour, market trends and competitor landscape through insight and research
- Full App product lifecycle management, from development & delivery to in-life adoption and optimization
- Large project management and delivery, from inception to in-market launch
- Understanding of web analytics packages including Adobe Analytics, sessions tools and user testing would be very helpful
- Good experience in a digital app product management with a sizeable customer base, Telecomms/Media experience is not essential
- Proven experience in online product management
- An uncompromising focus on user-centric design
- High analytical and technical skills