A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a driven and enthusiastic Product Manager to join a leading financial services organisation. You will be responsible for developing and managing customer propositions and strategies related to various business products and services across the team, as well as channel and promotional plans. You will be working in a fast paced and collaborative environment alongside a friendly and talented team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Managing a range of product propositions to support the business grow a primary, loyal and digital SME customer base.
- Supporting the development, approval and implementation of initiatives, with a clear rationale for each change.
- Helping to enhance customer value and the customer experience via product and process changes.
- Identifying, managing and reporting risks, ensuring all regulatory obligations are met.
- Analysing product, market, risk and economic data as well as internal performance information to inform business decisions.
- Working with a diverse set of senior stakeholders to develop and deliver initiatives at pace.
- Supporting other team colleagues in achieving the overall objectives of the team.
Requirements for the role are:
- Ability to balance the commercial and customer elements of product propositions within a framework of robust risk management.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand numbers in detail, translate into insight and then proposals that are clear and compelling.
- Effective written, verbal and presentational skills to communicate complex messages in a clear and persuasive way at a senior level. Ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders and their teams.
- Capacity to apply different and innovative approaches to solve problems. Capacity to effectively prioritise objectives to deliver against objectives. Acting with integrity, achieving excellence and taking ownership for all work.
- Creating a positive work culture for team and colleagues. An authentic, can-do attitude with a sense of urgency, supported by a diplomatic approach.
You will have the opportunity to join a growing and innovative business that puts its people first and supports ongoing development. Along with flexible working option, you will also have access to a wide range of benefits and career progression opportunities. If the above sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.