This is a superb opportunity for a Product Manager looking for a varied and challenging role with a highly regarded, international business. In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of long-term sustainable growth through the management of a portfolio of products, aligning strategy product strategy to deliver against the overall business strategy
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and owning the product plan for your portfolio
- Building and executing a UK product roadmap
- Leading a cross functional team to successfully execute UK market launches for new products, end of life and existing product development
- Identifying competitors and tracking appropriate product ranges
- Delivering a customer centric approach is adopted and maintained
- Defining and monitoring pricing whilst supporting the value proposition to maximise profitability
- Organising and facilitating sales training and developing sales tools and support literature to enable the sales force to present and promote the products and services.
To be considered for this role you must be results driven with proven product marketing experienced gained within the manufacturing industry. Previous experience of managing global markets and operating within a multinational organisation with a high level of cross functional collaboration is essential. A strong analytical skill set, commercial awareness and outstanding communication skills are all prerequisites.
Product Manager, £Competitive + Car + Benefits, Norwich