Product Lead – Manchester – Ecommerce – up to £60,000
Want the opportunity to make a real impact? This Manchester-based company is looking for a professional and passionate Product Lead who can bring their expertise to really play a part in brand development!
If award-winning technological innovation excites you, and you’re driven to support a company in their future ventures – this may be the role for you. As this company continue to widen their business – they are looking for someone who can really drive their Marketing, Tech, Analytics and Customer Experience delivery in order to provide a digital experience that will set them apart from competitors and drive the brand to success, therefore having a wide and detailed knowledge of all digital activities is essential.
Do you think you have what it takes to drive this company to success?
Product Lead Responsibilities:
- Overseeing projects from initial brief, design, prototypes and testing to launch and review
- Leading a team and ensuring all client goals are met successfully
- Analyse current industry and technological trends in order to gain competitive advantage through the latest techniques
- Collaborating with multiple teams on projects across the business to ensure company-wide success
- Develop relationships with internal and external teams and build relationships with clients to gain leads
Product Lead Skills and Experience requirements:
- Experience in business analysis and/or product owner experience for established eCommerce sites
- Fantastic time management and leadership skills – Proven experience in leading multiple projects
- Aptitude to analyse corporate requirements and write thorough and inclusive user stories
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and wider web technologies
- Previous involvement in fabricating user interface designs through wireframing and prototyping
- Strategic and analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills – being detailed orientated and organised in order to achieve perfect results every time
- A track record of effectively achieving deadlines and possess the ability to collaborate with internal and external teams