- Working in a global pricing team to research, identify, report and publish accurate pricing data and in the metals industry
- Support colleagues on prices to provide consistency aswell as peer reviewing prices to verify that they are the most accurate in the market.
- Write market commentaries, breaking news and key leadership pieces to grow the readership and increase subscriptions to the content
- Build relationships with industry contacts i.e traders, producers, consumers and brokers face to face, over the phone and via content created to provide transparent information and data about prices
- Support the Editor in reviewing and managing the identification of new price launch opportunities
- Will have strong written and spoken English language and will ideally have another language but this is not essential
- Will have some experience in writing content for finance or business, and be passionate about moving into financial journalism and commodities reporting
- Will have strong networking and relationship building skills with the confidence to speak with traders and brokers every day on the phone or at events
- Be comfortable working in a high pressure, high urgency environment to create accurate, timely content aimed at growing the reputation of the PRA and therefore the subscriptions
- A strong ability to understand and process data and numbers and be able to turn this into relevant, accurate content reflective of the market at that very moment
- Will be NCTJ qualified and have a degree in Economics/politics/finance
If this fantastic opportunity sounds like it could be for you, then click apply now to learn more!