About The Company
This agency is a rapidly growing start-up whose customer portfolio includes some of the most disruptive SME's in London. As a Press Officer you will be working to support and help ambitious businesses raise capital, build community and develop creative campaigns.
My client is an international firm with offices across five European cities, offering fantastic travel for work opportunities.
If you are entrepreneurial, have knowledge of PR and are attracted to joining a fast growing and creative firm, then this is the ideal role for you.
About The Press Officer Role
As a Press Officer, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your communication and marketing skills in a creative and fast paced business.
Key Responsibilities for the Press Officer:
- Organise and host PR events, liaising with entrepreneurs and the media
- Execute effective and creative PR strategies
- Proactively working in a fast-paced and creative environment, promoting coverage, collating reports and managing speaking opportunities
- Support the team and communicate with key colleagues
If you're energetic, sociable and engaged, and have a desire to deliver outstanding creative campaigns, then the chance to join one of the hottest start-ups in Europe is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Press Officer:
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Be creative and confident, with solid presentation and organisation skills
- Have a good grasp of current affairs and a creative mind that would flourish in a vibrant atmosphere
- Be excited by the prospect of international travel as part of the job
The Press Officer receives a highly competitive salary paying from up to £25,000 plus excellent company benefits including travel, share options, holiday benefit, flexi-time
For more information about the Press Officer role or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 8261209.