Presentations Designer, Cambridge -
Audience Inc., a global creative, communication and engagement agency, have an exciting opportunity for a full time creative Presentations Designer job in their Cambridge studio.
You are an accomplished PowerPoint designer and creator of beautiful visuals who can design text, charts, diagrams and other visually-engaging slides within PowerPoint. You can skilfully craft slides, themes and variants using a strong visual design sense, typography, hierarchy and colour.
Audience Inc. are communication and event experts, with offices in Toronto, Basel, Singapore and Cambridge. They produce a wide variety of engaging creative for a range of events, including internal client programs, meetings, workshops and international conferences, both big and small.
If you are looking for the chance to become part of a fun and dynamic international agency - where there is a real opportunity for you to make your mark - this could be the job for you.
As their creative Presentations Designer at Audience Inc. you will work across a range of projects to craft beautifully-told stories with powerful messaging. You'll work with Account Managers, Producers, Creative Directors, Strategic Directors and Designers to produce innovative presentations and help push the possibilities of PowerPoint.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create inspiring and engaging meeting and event presentations
- Produce high-quality designs and presentations on-time, on-brief and on-brand, adhering to client brand guidelines
- Take guidance from - and work with - Creative Directors, Content Producers and Designers to create memorable communications
- Transform complex concepts and data into inspiring and accessible way communication, helping others to gain access to knowledge and new learnings
- Be able to push the boundaries with imaginative solutions and be willing to challenge the norm
- Help tell the story through beautifully-crafted visuals
- Manage your own workflow, proactively seeking support when needed to enable you to work effectively across several projects concurrently
- Be mindful to ensure you are always working in-line with business and client expectations
About you …
- You have an eye for page layout that makes a slide accessible across a packed conference room
- You know PowerPoint inside and out and will be comfortable turning around slick, well thought out presentations
- You want to break the stigma of 'death by PowerPoint'
- You are a professional creative and PowerPoint programmer with a minimum of five years' commercial experience, being proactive and well-versed in working with clients
- You are open to guidance and willing to share your expert knowledge amongst colleagues
- You are proficient in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- You are someone who is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced creative environment and remains calm under pressure
- Your attention to detail is second to none and you take pride in completing work to the highest possible standard
- You are comfortable working under your own initiative, with both hard and soft targets
- You have great interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- You are a pragmatic team player, driven, helpful enthusiastic and open minded
This is a wonderful job with a great team, so if this sounds like you and you have a portfolio of great work that you would like to share, please provide a URL to access it - along with a covering letter and CV - to email@example.com.
Their well-connected offices are easily commutable from all areas of Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire, including Cambridge, Royston, Ely, Letchworth, Hitchin, Stevenage, Huntingdon, Newmarket, Peterborough, St Neots and Bury St Edmunds.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period. Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge and agree that your CV will be forwarded to the relevant employer as a matter of course, without further reference to you. The employer may then contact you in their sole discretion.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern Region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.