An investment management firm is hiring a Presentation Specialist to ensure the continuation of their high quality materials and collateral.
The firm specialises in real estate and has a strong track record of delivering high performing investment portfolios.
As the Presentation Specialist you will be responsible for marketing materials, annual reports and managing a library of content. You will work closely with teams across the business and will produce a wide array of materials supporting events, campaigns and publications.
- Create collateral for internal and external use, contributing to setting the tone of the firm's brand - annuals reports, presentations, brochures
- Manage all presentation collateral for upcoming client meetings
- Work closely with and build relationships with appropriate teams across the firm
- Ensure all projects are progressing on time and on budget and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Manage relationships with external agencies and evaluate their ongoing performance
- Ensure all materials are compliant with appropriate regulations
- Review all materials on an ongoing basis and improve when needed
- Excellent design capabilities and experience using a wide array of software
- Experience within financial or professional services
- Project management experience - dealt with multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Familiar with in-depth analysis and financial terms
- A strong track record of producing successful reports and presentations in easy to understand formats
- Excellent communication skills - able to work alongside various teams