Great opportunity for an established AM/newly promoted SAM wanting to get their hands dirty in a great Senior Account Manager role. You will be working across sports /fashion /accessories accounts, all across the fitness and lifestyle sector. This is a fantastic role for someone who is willing to get stuck in, work collaboratively with a small agency across all of the media relations, product placement and help generate coverage across their brands. There will be a main focus on the fitness and lifestyle clients managing day to day activity on multiple accounts whilst directly managing junior members of the team.
The agency in question are one of my favourite clients, they work across some fantastic brands across the fashion and lifestyle space. From menswear, womenswear and events they are a robust team of around 20 people, based in the creative space that is Shoreditch. They have a fantastic social calendar and a great culture to go with it. Working with a talented and passionate bunch of people this is really great role for an established AM or newly promoted SAM to drive their career in an exciting direction and be a part of something pretty awesome!
- Minimum 3 years PR experience (Agency/In-house)
- Sports / fashion / accessories / lifestyle PR contacts including press and social influencers- demonstrable black book of contacts with commercial, sports, lifestyle and fashion / style editors and assistants, stylists, writers, bloggers, from all relevant and leading media titles.
- Solid Publicity skills- can really sell in a story
- Experienced in managing across multiple accounts
- Brand experience across traditional PR and social
- Must be social media savvy and be able to prove digital experience
- Direct people management experience
- Events experience
- Has an understanding of managing financial budgets
- Creative thinker and attitude
|Salary||£29000 - £31000 per annum||Sector||Fashion|