We're on the search for an experienced PR Senior Account Executive or PR Account Manager with B2B tech experience to join this integrated communications agency making waves in the technology and healthcare industries. This south London agency have great travel links and are happy to consider candidates who can work from the office at least x3 days a week (once they return).
The experience we need.
- 2 years+ experience in B2B tech PR, currently in a PR Senior Account Executive or PR Account Manager position at a communications agency.
- Experience across all PR channels to include traditional, digital and social, ideally with some evidence of delivering results on a national scale.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write press releases that captivate and engage.
- Solid experience in effective media relations - great networking and people management skills with a good list of contacts in the technology sector, and your finger on the pulse of emerging industry trends.
- A confident and engaging manner, you'll successfully maintain existing client relationships, develop and maximise opportunities, and expand the agency's client roster.
- Experience in enterprise software and/or physical and cyber security would be a big plus.
As PR Senior Account Executive / PR Account Manager you will support the team to write press releases, develop and pitch campaign strategies, secure coverage, and deliver results with a difference. You'll have the opportunity to develop clients and help to pitch for further business, as well as driving forward existing programmes.
This award-winning hybrid communications agency are proudly independent, very well established in the healthcare and technology sectors, and have an impressive, diverse client portfolio. They put a big focus on individual learning and development and are consistently recognised for running acclaimed campaigns that deliver positive change.
What you'll get in return.
- A competitive salary of between £25k - £35k, DOE.
- Excellent opportunities for learning (an annual contribution is put aside for this), career development and progression.
- Remote and flexible working options.
- Lots of other benefits, to include health insurance, company phone and laptop, and your birthday off!
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.