PR Officer, Oxford -
A leading international Christian charity based in Oxford are looking for a capable PR Officer to join their team on a 6-12-month contract basis, where you will be raising awareness of the charity across a full mix of media. You will need a minimum of 1-2 years' experience within press.
As PR Officer, supporting the wider team, this role will have you involved in:
- Utilising your capable content creation skills to promote the charity across integrated comms channels
- Executing compelling and engaging content on fundraising activities and key stories
- Building and nurture key relationships with journalists and the media, recognising opportunities to grow brand awareness and negotiate good coverage
- Producing factual press releases and statements, monitoring the organisations social channels and ensuring content is within guidelines
- Regularly editing content written by team members and overseeing appropriateness of content and consistency with tone of voice
- Proactively tracking and analysing media coverage, producing reports and working with wider team to ensure smooth running of media coverage.
Due to the principles, practices, ethos and mission of this charity, there is an occupational requirement under Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010 for this position to be held by an active, practising Christian who assents to the charities statement of faith and feels happy to attend daily prayer sessions.
This is a great opportunity to join a global and well-established charity on a maternity cover contract basis (part time hours could be considered) within an enriching and positive office environment. Due to the location of their Oxford based office, this role is commutable from Oxford, Witney, Woodstock, Didcot, Burford, Bicester, Chipping Norton, Wantage and Kidlington.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period. Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge and agree that your CV will be forwarded to the relevant employer as a matter of course, without further reference to you. The employer may then contact you in their sole discretion.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern Region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.