Are you an experienced consumer PR Manager with a background in or passion for sports and media? Then read on...
Our client is a live sports streaming platform which gives users unlimited access to live and on-demand sports content for a monthly fee.
As an experienced PR Manager you will work within the marketing team and deliver our client's global PR strategy. Passionate and knowledgeable about a variety of sports and incredibly well connected, you understand how the press works and what is important for sports fans. You know how to shape and deliver PR campaigns, events and run a press office function in a way that resonates with different segments of the media, tells the story and drives coverage, awareness, and subscriptions. You will have experience of working with agencies and will have run successful initiatives for a major brand or sports property either in-house or at an agency.
The successful candidate will have:
- excellent sports knowledge, news judgement/editorial planning
- strong creative content writing skills
- proven ability in consumer PR campaign planning
- experience across the full PR remit: event management, press visits, PR stunts, speaker opps, product launches and crisis comms
- experience running a global news desk: researching and writing press releases and statements, briefing spokespeople, journalists liaison etc
- experience working in an international environment
- team, agency and budget management
- a background working for a sport, digital, mobile, media, entertainment, lifestyle or innovative FMCG brand
If this sounds like you, please apply online today.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.