** The company are fully set up to interview and onboard remotely (you will need to be able to work from the London Bridge office when quarantine is over though) **
The experience we need
- 3 years+ experience in a consumer PR role, either in-house for an energy/consumer tech/comparison brand or for a consumer PR agency
- Experience building, defining and deploying consumer PR strategies
- Experience across all PR channels - with Digital PR expertise and evidence of delivering results on a national scale
- Solid experience in effective media relations - excellent networking and people management skills with great contacts (ideally in the energy sector, but this isn't a necessity) particularly across print and broadcast
- A confident and engaging manner, plenty of gravitas to work with different business units, strong leadership and development skills
As the company's PR Manager you'll work directly with the Head of PR and their award-winning PR team, but also with different internal business units, trade & consumers. We’re looking for someone who will set strategy to deliver and execute impactful PR campaigns, monitor news daily to identify new commentary opportunities, develop strong relationships with all areas of the business and work with the wide team to provide a first class press office.
There’s a great opportunity here for a PR Manager / PR Officer to step into a strategic role and play a significant part in overall brand building for the company's energy division.
A leading group of brands with big ideas, this company already have an excellent reputation, an inspiring leadership team and work environment and fantastic development opportunities. They're based in the city and offer a fantastic salary & package.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary of between £40k - £50k, with some wiggle room for someone more senior
- Great career progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown
- Long-term profit-share opportunities
- 7% Pension Scheme
- 10% Bonus
- On-site gym
- Private Health and Dental
How to apply
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.