Are you a PR Manager with experience in professional services, looking for a new challenge and up for joining an award winning PR team?
EMR are working with a leading accounting firm to hire a PR Manager on a 12 month maternity cover, who will take the lead on the firm's topical PR campaigns centred around the economy, diversity and inclusion, technology and market leading thought-leadership.
If this sounds of interest, your main responsibilities will include:
- Creation and delivery of thought-leadership centred PR campaigns, ensuring coverage across trade and national media outlets
- Management and collaboration with the firm's PR agency to further drive positive coverage
- Provision of communications counsel to Partners and other senior stakeholders
- Provision of reactive and proactive media relations - defending and enhancing the reputation of the firm with journalists
Your key skills and experience will include:
- Extensive public relations experience gained within a professional or financial services environment, with proven experience of enhancing and defending the reputation of organisations
- Experience of creating topical, thought-leadership focused PR campaigns
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with proven experience of providing communications advice to senior stakeholders
- Experience of managing PR agencies
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now!