Are you an established PR Manager or Senior PR Account Manager with experience in creating content-led PR campaigns in a B2B environment?
EMR are working with a global construction business to hire a PR Manager who will create and deliver PR campaigns to influence external stakeholders, national media and trade media.
You will be a natural communicator and story-teller, who possesses the ability to create engaging thought-leadership pieces and generate topical media coverage. For example, you can create campaigns linked to the wider news agenda and economic developments.
The permanent role is based in London, reports directly to the Head of PR and you will work closely with senior stakeholders, so experience providing communications counsel to senior leaders is important.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Tell the company's story through creative and insightful content across multiple channels including: features, articles, interviews, social media etc.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the press office, generating proactive and reactive news coverage
- Work collaboratively with the wider marketing function to create integrated campaigns
- Interview and create features and articles with internal stakeholders. These will be with everyone from the CEO to the company's newest apprentice
- Create, track, analyse and improve campaigns
Your main skills and experience will include:
- An exceptional writer, with the ability to immerse yourself within an organisation to find the best stories to tell
- Proven experience of reactive and proactive PR, with excellent media relations skills
- Experience of creating communications campaigns in a B2B environment
- A degree in communications, PR, journalism, or similar
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now!
EMR are a specialist communications recruitment agency, covering: Communications, PR, Internal Communications, Investor Relations, Stakeholder Engagement, and External Communications.