Are you an ambitious Senior PR Executive looking to step up into a PR Manager position with one of countries leading property consultancies?
EMR are working with an international residential and commercial property consultancies to hire a PR Manager on a 1 year FTC, who will provide multiple practices within the firm with PR and media relations support.
This exciting role will cover markets across the globe and will provide the PR Manager with exposure to senior stakeholders, and the very latest trends across the property sector.
As PR Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Provide communications counsel to senior stakeholders, supporting wider business objectives with PR campaigns
- Generate positive media coverage via a variety of channels, including: press releases, press briefings, selling stories into trade and national press, though-leadership etc.
- Collaborate with wider marketing and brand teams to create integrated campaigns
- Act as spokesperson and first point of contact for in-bound media enquiries
- Support Partners to increase their profiles via speaking opportunities, events and media interviews
Your skills and experience will include:
- PR and media relations experience, gained either within property or wider the professional services sector
- Excellent media relations skills, with the ability to provide proactive and reactive media relations support
- Experience of providing communications counsel to senior stakeholders, advising on best practice and campaign ideas
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to create content across a variety of channels
If this role sounds of interest please apply now!