Are you a PR Manager, or Senior Executive with experience in professional or financial services, and a track record of delivering tier 1 media coverage and excellent reactive communications in the 'Northern Powerhouse' or Scotland?
EMR are working with a top 10 accounting firm to hire a PR Manager on a one year FTC to sit within their established external communications team, and support the firm's drive for growth in an increasingly competitive market and rapidly evolving regulatory environment.
You will take the lead on proactive and reactive external communications in the North of England and Scotland, working with the regions' best journalists and media organisations.
As PR Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Work with key partners and communications colleagues to create and deliver an effective external communications strategy
- Deliver communications campaigns, focusing on print, broadcast and online media
- Provide expert communications counsel to senior leaders and advise them on best communications strategy
- Develop and nurture relationships with journalists to enhance and protect the firm's reputation
- Measure, analyse and evaluate campaigns to advise on future PR strategy
Your key skills and experience will include:
- Excellent media relations experience, within professional or financial services
- An excellent communicator, written and oral, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with journalists
- Experience of delivering 'issues-based' topical communications campaigns, e.g. Brexit, 'Northern Powerhouse' etc.
- Experience of creating integrated communications campaigns, working with wider brand, marketing and internal communications teams
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, please apply now!
EMR are a specialist communications recruitment agency, covering: External Communications, PR, Internal Communications, Investor Relations, Stakeholder Engagement, and Public Affairs.