EMR are working with a leading European fashion company to recruit a PR Manager to join their growing marketing team in Northamptonshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for PR manager with strong brand, social media and influencer experience, to work for a company with a rich heritage and an impressive portfolio of brands.
The role will be based in Northamptonshire, with early finishes on a Friday, and will require travel into London for product launches, press events etc.
As PR manager, you will have experience in-house and/or in agency, and will have the following skills:
- You will have a proven track record in PR and social media, managing multiple brand and delivering communication across key touch points i.e. press releases, press launches, campaigns and social media
- You will have excellent social media skills, with experience of engaging and growing audiences across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- You will have experience of managing multiple PR and social agencies
- You will have excellent Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop skills
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the planning, construction and delivery of all the PR activity of all brands in the UK
- Community management of all social media channels, increasing followers and engagement levels
- Develop and nurture relationships with the press, influencers, celebrities and agents
- Manage and develop two direct reports in the PR team
- Produce creative content for social media channels including flat lays, video and influencer posts
- Manage seasonal press events
If you feel you have the skills and experience please apply now!