ABOUT THE ROLE
As the PR Manager, you will be a key member of the Bank’s Corporate Affairs team acting as the face and voice of the business and raising profile as an outstanding bank to do business with.
Focusing on Mortgages, you will get to know the needs of the senior business team and translate the story into compelling communication plans that will meet strategic objectives and position the bank for the future.
You will be digitally savvy and be a strong writer who is able to deliver key messages and corporate positioning in easily digestible formats.
Managing agency support, you will also work closely with key internal stakeholders such as executives, marketing, and business managers to deliver strong results, as well as monitor and report our activity.
You will drive news, thought leadership and market commentary campaigns and, critically, you will be a key media contact for the Bank.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Developing proactive communication strategy across all channels for the Bank’s Mortgages division and execute them
- Managing agency support
- Building and cementing media, political and trade body relationships
- Leading on evaluation and measurement of the Bank’s corporate affairs activity
- Acting as a spokesperson for the Bank
- Prepare insight reports for senior executives
- Playing a significant role in the Bank’s corporate communications programme
Ideally we are looking for a self-motivated, hard-working, flexible PR professional with a minimum of 5 years’ experience of working in a busy financial services communications team.