About the International Estate Agents
My client is an industry leader in the housing and retail space, leading internationally in buying, selling and letting property. Looking for a PR Executive to cover a 10-month maternity leave, my client is looking for someone with the passion, knowledge and skills to further develop the firms reputation and maintain their position as a respected industry leader.
About the PR Executive role
As a PR Executive you will have the opportunity to develop both your in-house communications skills in an established business that has carved itself a distinct space within the real estate sector.
Key Responsibilities for the PR Account Executive:
- Work to protect and build on the reputation of the business, monitoring client satisfaction and giving strategic advice
- Coordinate day to day communications for the firm, showing leadership and ensuring quality work
- Contributing to a larger reputation management and business strategy
If you have strong experience in PR and communications, then this industry leading firm provides the perfect opportunity for you to develop professionally.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the PR Executive:
- Have a proven track record either agency or in-house with, ideally, 1-2 years' experience
- Be able to build strong relationships and maintain existing ones
- Have strong communication, digital and media relations skills
- Be a positive, can-do person who is adaptable, collaborative and articulate
The PR Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £30,000 plus excellent company benefits including training, healthcare and 25+ days holiday.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 8261209.