A global FMCG and exclusively eco-friendly retailer is seeking an ambitious PR Executive.
This family-owned business has an exciting range of plant-based products with natural ingredients and they're driven towards fostering sustainable life within every home. Their opportunity for a talented PR Executive to join their humble marketing team based in West London comes at a growth period for the business. You can find their products in places like John Lewis, Amazon, Tesco and more and they due to become a household staple.
The PR Executive will manage the company's public image across all forms of media and communications. PR Executive's with a growth mentality and a gift for crafting communication strategies should apply. You will have strong copywriting skills and an aptitude for nurturing industry relationships.
About the PR Executive Role
As PR Executive, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the PR Executive:
- Craft compelling copy (blogs, newsletters, web copy, etc.) along with press releases and case studies to generate media interest
- Manage events, launches and stunts to drive positive coverage of the beloved brand
- Foster relationships journalist contacts
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
Desired skills of the PR Executive:
- Ideally 1+ years' experience in PR and comms, preferably within FMCG or retail
- An understanding of natural products and vegan lifestyle
- An entrepreneurial attitude, great time-management skills and excellent communication skills
The PR Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £20k to £25k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including a bonus, competitive holiday package, health, pension and more.
For more information about the PR Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 850 6133.