Would you be excited by a taking a new brand to market for a global player? With a globally recognised brand, our client is entering an exciting new phase in it’s growth. Having always sold through partners, they’re now going to create a brand and take it to consumers using e-commerce as the mechanism to drive sales.
Key responsibilities of the PR Executive;
- Agency Management; work closely with their PR Agency to help build awareness in the market
- PR; oversee the creation of PR campaigns, including writing pieces yourself
- Media Relations; build and maintain relationships with key media partners
- Communications; manage social media campaigns, CSR and crisis management
- Events; organise events (press, exhibitions, awards) and work closely with sponsorship partners to leverage content
Skills & experience the PR Executive must have;
- PR experience - agency, client side, B2B or B2C
- Degree in English, PR or Journalism
- Excellent communication skills in writing and in person
- Good project management skills
Salary & benefits for the PR Executive role;
£25,000 - £30,000 basic + 10% bonus
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.