PR Director - Corporate & Public Affairs
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £90,000 basic plus + bonus
About The Corporate & Public Affairs Director Role
An excellent opportunity for a Director to join a rapidly expanding corporate affairs agency based in Central London.
A rapidly expanding consultancy currently at 10 headcount, with strongly established relationships working with large corporate brands that are recognised world-wide such as Uber, Nike, Deliveroo, Network rail are looking for a new Director of Corporate Affairs.
Recent hires include past Downing Street Advisors, past top 5 agency Directors/ Partners fed up with the lack of quality agency side work
They work across both UK and international briefs, implementing the global work with unmissable opportunities to gain fantastic contacts internationally and to travel the world if you would like to do so!
They have won several awards recently due to their innovative approach and tend to focus on not just traditional PR but the real emotional willingness by a consumer/stakeholder to gain the best outcome for the company/ brand.
They want individuals that thrive dealing with C-Suite level/Board Director level individuals from a number of the largest and most successful companies in the world from tech start-up's to infrastructure brands and are dedicated investing in the career development of people. As a Director you will be working for a business that have a huge investment in training and rewarding their team.
About The PR Director
Due to several New Business wins they are seeking a new Director to join their corporate & PA communications team, someone with a mix of both agency and in-house (ideally!) or even just in-house experience
This is an opportunity for you to make a noticeable difference on the team, despite already being a successful and established team!
The responsibilities of the PR Director
* You will be able to aid in implementing your client's business strategy and campaigns.
* You will have the support of an experienced team who will help mould and grow your career.
* Liaising with the media so they buy into big features and larger stories.
* Deal with C-Suite/board level CEO's from a number of the world's largest organisations
About the PR Director
Are you a creative and focused individual with previous Public Affairs/Corporate Communications experience?
Essential Skills of the PR Director:
* You ideally should enjoy new business pitches
* A keen interest in the Public Affairs/Corporate Communications sector and good media relations
* You should ideally have an understanding of integrated campaigns
In return the Director will receive…
* up to 25 days holiday
* Be part of the journey - not just a cog!
* Develop, rapidly, within an agency environment
Do not hesitate to contact me to apply for a confidential chat about the Director level role in more detail, email@example.com or 0203 966 7909