About The Aeronautical Firm
This company is a market leading, global aeronautical firm based in central London. As a PR Coordinator within the Marketing Department you will be leading in corporate communications, as well as assisting with market functions and overseeing high quality internal communications.
My client is a leading multi-sector aeronautical firm, working globally to provide the highest quality service.
If you are creative, have experience in communications and are attracted to the prospect of international travel, this is the ideal role for you.
About The PR Coordinator Role
As a PR Coordinator, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your corporate communication and brand management skills in an established and integrated financial PR and IR based company.
Key Responsibilities for the PR Coordinator:
- Developing and leading in the delivery of internal communication strategies both in the UK and internationally
- Maintaining and managing key stakeholder relationships, growing media coverage and developing innovative ways to distribute news
- Creating internal and external newsletters that are professional, informative and interesting, all whilst being relevant to the firm
- Aid in developing a communications plan, reviewing publications, increasing brand awareness and preparing marketing material
If you are creative, sociable and organised and have experience in communications, then the chance to join a global and purpose led firm is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the PR Coordinator:
- Have experience in communications and/or a strong degree in a relevant field
- Be highly articulate, creative and sociable, with excellent attention to detail
- Have a proven ability in developing effective communication strategies
- Be willing to travel for work, including internationally
The PR Coordinator receives a highly competitive salary paying from up to £30,000 plus excellent company benefits including generous holiday and travel opportunities.
For more information about the PR Coordinator role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209.