This is a varied, part-time, day rate contract role starting in May to remotely support the busy PR team within a Professional Services firm usually based in Central London.
- Supporting with delivery the PR and Communications strategy
- Forward thinking: able to support with and suggest proactive, positive, PR opportunities
- Background in Professional Services/ Accountancy Firm would be highly advantageous
- Strong stakeholder management skills, working with internal stakeholders including the Senior Management Team whilst also sharing content and answering questions with key journalist contacts
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal. Comfortable providing press releases and written content
- Able to prioritise varied demands, working closely remotely with the wider PR/ Press Team
- Previous work in crisis communications would be highly beneficial
- Strong technical skills, able to work remotely - must have own laptop and the ability to quickly on-board remotely to start supporting the stretched team!
Interviews starting later this week, the client is looking to appoint someone on a part-time basis (anticipated to be 2 days per week) on a short-term contract basis to support their busy PR/ Comms team.