About the PR Company
Based in central London, my client is a truly professional PR consultancy firm who frequently interact with CEOs and leadership teams across the UK to assist in their development and conveyance of their brand. This firm works within a broad array of PR disciplines including public affairs, financial, internal communications and corporate and private clients.
About the PR Consultant Role
As a PR consultant, it would be ideal to have the experience and ability to dive straight into an expanding team and take the driving seat position of managing clients and account teams.
Key Responsibilities for the PR Consultant
- Responsible for managing and directing media relations on various client accounts in addition to creating strong relationships with the media
- Taking the lead on press announcements including selling in and pitching to media
- Utilising your networking flair to increase your own network of contacts related to the activities of the business
- Responsible for the management of multiple accounts, ensuring clarity on everyone's workloads and responsibilities, leading internal meetings, and skilled in managing client calls. Responsible for the day-to-day management of accounts
- Delivering your creative advice to the development of communications strategies
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Consultant
- A strong understanding and experience of current affairs and the media landscape
- Demonstrated tenacity to deliver results
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills demonstrated across formats
- Recent history of managing and delegating work efficiently to analysts and interns
- Capability in successfully managing social media accounts and websites
- Proficient with Factiva, Gorkana, Roxhill, and Precise
The Consultant receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £35,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Consultant or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Consultant, Consultancy, Consultant, B2B, B2C, Public Relations, Media Relations, Corporate