SW - 007 - 1023
PR Associate Director / Senior PR Consultant
Part Time (2 - 3 days a week)
B2B & B2C
£300 - £400 per day
Headline of the role
Senior PR Consultant or Freelance Senior Account Director/Associate Director required for a busy and exciting client. Working in-house I am seeking a strategic thinker who can bring their wealth of experience into a role where your creative and proven successful thinking will shape my client's future strategy and success. This will be a fun but involved Director role where your messages and creative press hooks will attract CMOs and CTOs from the creative industries.
My client is creating a community that currently attracts small creative companies into their creative commercial office spaces. However, now they are now looking to develop their message and expand their occupancy to target 10 - 50+ employee creative brands. Their commercial properties offer the creative space and a solid co-working feel that will offer you excellent scope to develop the strategic strategy desired. You will also be working closely with the new Digital Marketing Manager as your strategy is implemented to bring commercial success and true buzz around their working space.
Their sites contain high-end large-scale offices, smaller studios spaces and co-working, and they want the right Senior PR Consultant or Freelance Senior Account Director/Associate Director to help expand their presence in the aspirational high end studio market. Your strategic mind will help them achieve landing ambitious companies as residents, companies that are shaping the creative industries and well on their way to becoming the most respected names within their sector.
Fundamentally, they are looking for a B2B and B2C specialist who is creative just like them.
Key requirements elements of the Senior PR Consultant or Freelance Senior Account Director/Associate Director role
- Take ownership of their press relations strategy, driving lead generation, occupancy and retention
- Assist the Marketing Team to shape inspiring and original content into highly relevant and engaging press stories
- You will work with a business-focused approach to secure highly relevant coverage across a range of outlets and mediums
- Secure coverage and increase SOV across multimedia press outlets such as national newspapers, industry publications and local publications
- Craft and pitch trend led pieces driven by independently conducted research
- Create data to develop trend setting thought leadership on exciting creative topics
- Your overarching aim will be to increase volume and quality of leads with a particular focus on the professional business end of the creative sector.
- Support the Sales and Marketing team in ensuring press coverage is beneficial for maximising retention and supportive of our aim to achieve consistent full occupancy.
Key responsibilities and preferred skills of the Senior PR Consultant or Freelance Senior Account Director/Associate Director
- Be a creative thinker and a natural self-starter, consistently seeking out new media and avenues to position my client's sites as the most newsworthy, innovative and aspirational in the sector
- Excellent knowledge of the creative industries and / or commercial property sector
- Both B2B and B2C strategic experience
- Extensive, up-to-date knowledge of multimedia PR strategy with a particular focus on digital platforms
- Strong relationships with press contacts in publications within the creative / commercial property sector and national lifestyle/news outlets
- Ability to rapidly understand my client's business model and transform content concepts into engaging press hooks
- Seek out greenfield multi-media opportunities and partnerships with third party publisher outlets and platforms such as:
- Social media partnerships
- Influential blogs within the creative industry.
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager to implement and manage projects in line with over-arching marketing KPIs
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to set a first-class PR strategy for 2019/2020, ensuring planned campaigns, activations and content are fine-tuned to maximise press engagement and coverage
You will ultimately be someone who grasps what is special about my client sites and their community and knows how to convert that into coverage that drives lettings and increased revenue.
If you are interested in this Freelance PR Senior PR Consultant or Freelance Senior Account Director/Associate Director role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to find out about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Steve Woodward on email@example.com or 0203 826 1210.