A leading B2B company operating within the construction industry is looking for a PR Assistant to join their marketing team. It is an exciting time to be joining our client and an excellent opportunity to continue to grow your career. As the PR Assistant you will focus on all things PR and Advertising, building relationships and encouraging maximum coverage in the media.
Key day to day responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for coordinating all PR activity for the business
- Ensure best possible press coverage
- Responsible for coordination of the advertising schedule
- Writing press releases and other content
- Developing relationships with media contacts and building on these
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Provide other support to the marketing team as needed
The suitable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in writing press releases and excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy building relationships and managing media relations
- Passionate about PR and enjoy learning new skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven experience in working within a similar role
This role would suit a PR Assistant looking for a new opportunity working with a leading company. If you are looking for a role in which you will be joining a wider marketing team then this could be the perfect role for you.
In reward for hard work you will receive a competitive salary and will be joining a busy and fun marketing team. You will be joining a global company who are world-leading and value their people.
This role is commutable via Birmingham, Solihull, Dudley, Walsall, Wolverhampton, West Bromwich and surrounding areas across the West Midlands.
PR and Advertising Assistant, £22-£24k West Midlands