Do you have at least 2 years PR experience to work in the public sector? Are you available to start immediately?
PR and Policy Officer - 3-6 Month Contract - £30,214 - London
This Housing Association client, based in central London, is a leading provider of affordable accessible homes services with 40 years of housing and disability experience their unique ethos, history and development of their organisation, their performance and mission to provide better housing and support opportunities for disabled people.
This PR role is a classic press and PR role covering both B2C and B2B, online and offline. Key responsibilities include:
- Influencing and engagement work with key external stakeholders
- adhoc and reactive PR to increase reputation and brand awareness
- seasonal pro-active PR campaigns
- devise and run PR campaigns across social media channels
You MUST HAVE:
- online and offline PR techniques, both reactive and pro-active
- availability to start immediately
- previous experience of housing sector would be preferential
PR and Policy Officer - 3-6 Month Contract - £30,214 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.