PR & Media Relations Manager, Bagshot -
We're working with an innovative, internationally renowned business on the Surrey/Berkshire border to source a highly driven and visionary PR & Media Relations Manager to fit into their collaborative and diverse team.
As a brand, they are known for their fantastic attitude towards innovation and growth; and this extends beyond their products and to their people. They are passionate about ensuring each employee has a strong development plan in place and to always offer exciting, new challenges so that you can grow in your role. They place a strong emphasis on work/life balance and offer a supportive working environment for all staff.
Not only this, but they also actively encourage their employees to think big and bring new ideas into the business. They didn't get their reputation for being innovative market leaders by sitting on their hands!
They're also offering a generous starting salary, an excellent benefits package and fantastic working environment where your ideas are always valued and listened to.
They sound great, but what about the role?
Well, as PR & Media Relations Manager, your average day could look something like…
- Liaising with key media contacts to generate positive press coverage for the brand and responding to press enquiries in a timely manner
- Planning content, PR opportunities and events to promote the brand and new product launches to key audiences
- Writing copy for all relevant press materials including press packs, press releases, articles and speeches
- Implementing the annual PR plans and running promotional campaigns to achieve increased awareness of the brand and new products
- Working collaboratively with the digital, brand and events teams to ensure an integrated PR plan is in place, adheres to brand guidelines and the overall messaging strategy
What do we need from you?
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a PR, Media Relations or Communications role
- Proven track record delivering positive press coverage for your brand or clients, across local, national, digital and trade media
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to influence stakeholders of all levels
- Problem solving mindset and the ability to work well in a fast paced and high-pressure environment
- Strong budget management skills
Our client is an innovative, market leading brand with an exceptional reputation. A beloved brand with a cult following, their strong brand vision and cultural values set them apart in a crowded market.
If this sounds up your street, apply now! This role won't be on our books for long!
Ideally located in Surrey, their offices are easily commutable from Bagshot, Ascot, Wokingham, Reading, Camberley, Aldershot, Farnborough, Woking, Guildford, Slough, Windsor, Maidenhead, Weybridge, Fleet and High Wycombe.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.