PR & Marketing Manager, Cambridge -
Do you work best whilst juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment? Are you seeking a new opportunity within a PR and Marketing agency who offer fantastic opportunities for progression and personal growth as well as the chance to work amongst a talented, close-knit and sociable team?
If you have a mixture of public relations and marketing experience gained within an agency, this could be the perfect role for you!
As the PR & Marketing Manager you'll work collaboratively with the senior and junior members of the team to deliver on client goals and be responsible for:
- Work with senior members of the team in developing client proposals
- Act as the first point of contact for clients, nurturing excellent relationships, attending client meetings and exceeding expectations.
- Overseeing and reviewing the work of junior team members ensuring targets and deadlines are met and giving constructive criticism where appropriate
- Researching and writing content for disseminations in various formats such as blogs, press releases, e-shots, website and printed collateral
- Develop and maintain relationships with key media contacts
- Manage content placement across multiple marketing channels
- Develop briefs for supplies and management of supplier relationships
If you have 5 years' experience in a similar position and are looking to join an energetic and exciting company, we want to hear from you!
Due to the location of the office, this role would be ideally suited to those living in Newmarket, Cambridge, St Neots, St Ives, Huntingdon, Stevenage, Haverhill, Royston, Norwich and Ely.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.