With the aim of reducing carbon emissions and lowering energy bills, this not-for-profit company are government funded and driven by a desire to create interest free funding channels. In doing so they facilitate effective long lasting energy efficiency projects that are supported by best practice.
As part of a collaborative company of circa 60; as Marketing and PR Manager you will have the chance to:
- Shape content
- Drive client satisfaction
- Create lasting case studies
- Establish long lasting industry contacts, through your great relationship building with local and national media titles and contacts
- Manage a team whilst using your previous skills and knowledge to mentor and upskill the future department lead
Key role areas
- Mentoring the PR and Marketing team which is currently 3 but with an additional 2 people in the wider department
- Mentor and help develop the eventual new Marketing and PR Manager's skillset making sure they are ready to take over the full time role at the end of your freelance duration
- Oversee and lead the weekly team meetings where the different programmes and strategies are reviewed
- Oversee all digital marketing across all social channels including Twitter and LinkedIn
- Create interesting and engaging Marketing and PR content
- Use your skills to continually improve my client's brand management, whilst monitoring all media and implementing any necessary crisis management
- Work with metrics to set and report on KPIs, whilst capturing leads and reporting on website statistics.
- Implement marketing strategy
Role ideally suited to
- With the bulk of their PR function outsourced to PR Agencies the ideal candidate would come from a more in-house marketing background with PR exposure
This is an immediate contract role paid on a day rate that is facilitated by Reuben Sinclair.
Different people bring with them different ways of thinking and Reuben Sinclair believe it's both to their advantage and their responsibility to bring these different perspectives to their clients. Diversity in the workplace is a great asset and Reuben Sinclair want their recruitment talent pool to be as open as possible, so we strongly encourage applications from any background. This includes applications from women, ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and those returning to work.