PR & Marketing Executive, Cambridge -
Do you work best whilst juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment? Are you seeking a new opportunity within a PR and Marketing agency who offer fantastic opportunities for progression and personal growth as well as the chance to work amongst a talented, close-knit and sociable team?
If you have a mixture of public relations and marketing experience gained within an agency, this could be the perfect role for you!
As the PR & Marketing Executive you'll work collaboratively with the senior members of the team to deliver on client goals and be responsible for:
- Assisting senior members of the team in developing client projects including researching current trends and competitor analysis
- Assist the PR and Marketing Manager in nurturing excellent client
- Researching and drafting copy for disseminations in various formats such as blogs, press releases, e-shots, website and printed collateral
- Draft and schedule content for multiple social media platforms
- Assist senior members of the team in client meetings
- Contribute to the creative marketing process
- Monitor press coverage and create reports
- Issue new releases across a variety of channels ensuring all content is within client brand guidelines
If you have at least 2 years' experience in a similar position and are looking to join an energetic and exciting company, we want to hear from you!
Due to the location of the office, this role would be ideally suited to those living in Newmarket, Cambridge, St Neots, St Ives, Huntingdon, Stevenage, Haverhill, Royston, Norwich and Ely.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.