The Mack Brooks Group are leading exhibition/trade fair organisers and publishers within a range of engineering, transport, textiles, trade and technical sectors, working internationally including in Europe, the USA and South-East Asia. Established in 1965 the company is privately owned, profitable and looking to expand its activities within media including exhibitions, publishing and the internet, by both new product and development and acquisition.
The company are currently looking for a PR & Marketing Executive who will be responsible for providing full administrative support as well as assisting with a variety of PR / Marketing activities relating to the preparation and staging of trade events. Additionally, Internal contact to exhibition teams and external contact to agencies and media companies as and when needed.
- Creating content for HTML templates and delivering promotional email shots
- Copywriting promotional material
- Production of newsletters
- Assisting with the production of sales support material and website
- Database management
- Briefing designers
- Liaising with media companies
- Writing press releases
- Proof-reading of sales material and other documents
- Media buying and advertising campaigns
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Fluent German and English language skills (verbal & written communication)
- PR / Marketing experience, especially writing (open mindedness for dealing with technical jargon); media and customer service experience is seen as nice to have
- Professional MS Excel/Word skills; HTML and other mailing programs is seen as nice to have
- Hands-on individual with a strong administrative flair and an eye for design
- Proactive, well-organised, and independent style of work
- Highly accurate with a strong sense of responsibility
Qualifications /Commercial Experience
- A minimum of 1 years + commercial experience (not including internships)
The duties and responsibilities in this job description are intended to be indicative but not exhaustive of the responsibilities of the post holder. As Mack Brooks develops, the requirements of the job may develop and change. The post holder will be expected to adapt to these changes.
Mack Brooks is an equal opportunities employer.