My client is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms.
What You'll Do:
As the PR and Content Marketing Executive, you’ll assist with the support, strategy and implementation of PR executions both for my client’s brand, its many and diverse projects and the creators it manages. You’ll help write press releases, proof copy and brainstorm new and exciting ways to gain the most positive engagement for each project the brand unveils including with events and activations.
You will also be the go-to person for all things social media for my client’s brand. You will work with the Head of Communications to create editorial calendars, produce content for social media and post onto all social media accounts and platforms across my client’s brands.
The Content Marketing Executive and PR Support, you’ll support all teams and help identify new and dynamic ways to reach new audiences and ensure we are the go-to agency for news and commentary on the YouTube and digital space.
The Role in Further Detail
- Understand, refine and clearly articulate compelling messaging, differentiation and positioning of my client’s brands.
- Ensure consistency of messaging internally, as well as with all external communications
- Assist the Head of Communications in delivering effective publicity campaigns
- Help build relationships with press contacts and key stakeholders
- Responding to media requests for information
- Liaising with key media partners to maximise positive publicity for campaigns, activations and events
- Reading media channels daily and following influencer social media channels, and sharing anything of interest
- Creation and distribution of newsletters to our large client database
- Assisting with internal communications
- Manage social media messages and accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin) and schedule social media supports
- Pull, organize, and analyze social media analytics
- Maintain an editorial calendar and manage posting across platforms
- Fact check all editorial work and social media posts (short and long form content)
- Schedule social media posts
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Good awareness of digital content
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom
- Expertise of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, and YouTube)
- Interest in digital content and social media
- Strong understanding of personal branding
- Good eye for photography and passion for creating and developing content
- Interest in graphic design
- Proficiency in Hootsuite/Later or similar and Trello
- Minimum two years experience in a marketing, PR, strategy, social media focused role, with experience in implementation of campaigns
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Public Relations, Communications or a closely related field
- Critical Thinking: Ability to problem solve and take strategic decisions
- Project Management: Organized, deadline-oriented and able to deliver under pressure
- Reporting: Excel, data processing and data reporting skills
- Previous experience in a start-up a bonus
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.